£75,000 Offers over
This upper cottage flat on Kingsacre Road offers three bedrooms, attic space and private gardens.
Ascending to the upper landing, this top floor cottage flat provides three bedrooms, living room, galley style kitchen and a family bathroom. The lounge boasts an ornate feature fireplace and views over the private rear garden. Bedroom three and the galley style kitchen, offering a range of base and wall mounted storage units, are located off the lounge towards the rear of the house. A master bedroom with bay window along with bedroom two are situated to the front of the property providing views on to Kingsacre Road itself. Each of these two rooms have built-in storage cupboards. Further benefiting from gas central heating and attic storage space, viewing is encouraged to appreciate the layout of this accommodation on offer.
Kings Park offers access to the M74 providing links to Glasgow City Centre and further afield and there are a number of well serviced train and bus routes within this affluent suburb. A selection of primary and secondary schooling is available and the park provides recreational grounds. The neighbouring town of Rutherglen offers an abundance of shops, bars, restaurants, a library, and much more within this established residential area.
Lounge 15' x 11' 1" max ( 4.57m x 3.38m max )
Kitchen 6' 11" max plus window recess x 6' 7" max ( 2.11m max plus window recess x 2.01m max )
Bedroom One 14' 11" plus bay x 11' max ( 4.55m plus bay x 3.35m max )
Bedroom Two 11' 6" into recess x 9' 7" ( 3.51m into recess x 2.92m )
Bedroom Three 11' 10" max x 6' 5" max ( 3.61m max x 1.96m max )
Bathroom 7' 1" max over bath x 6' 3" max over bath ( 2.16m max over bath x 1.91m max over bath )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.