£64,000 Offers over
Nestled within a peaceful pocket of Rutherglen, this one bedroom ground floor flat in Menteith Place offers residents parking and communal garden grounds, Double Glazing and Gas central heating.
Accessed via a security entry door, you are greeted by a well maintained communal close which leads to the front door of the apartment. The entrance hallway leads to a bright lounge to the rear of the property offering views over the communal landscaped garden grounds. Off the living area is a kitchen which houses a modern boiler and provides a range of base and wall mounted storage units and worktops. Located to the front of the property is the bedroom with an open outlook onto Menteith Place itself and the residents parking area. The bedroom finish is complete with coving and a new carpet. A cupboard off the hallway provides a handy storage solution and the bathroom with a white three piece suite and electric shower over bath completes the accommodation on offer.Further benefiting from double glazing, gas central heating, residents parking and communal landscaped garden grounds, viewing is advised to appreciate the size, layout and location of accommodation on offer. Rutherglen offers access to the M74 providing links to Glasgow City Centre and further afield and there are a number of well serviced train and bus routes within the town. A selection of primary and secondary schooling is available as well as an abundance of shops, bars, restaurants, a library, and parks providing recreational grounds and much more within this established residential area.
Lounge 15' 11" max x 10' 9" max ( 4.85m max x 3.28m max )
Kitchen 10' 9" max x 5' 5" max ( 3.28m max x 1.65m max )
Bedroom 11' 5" x 9' 2" ( 3.48m x 2.79m )
Bathroom 7' 8" x 4' 5" ( 2.34m x 1.35m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.