£55,000 Fixed price
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|23 December 2004||£69,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
A beautifully presented one bedroom flat set on the second floor. The flat has been freshly decorated throughout to a very high standard.
Attention all first time buyers!! A wonderful opportunity to acquire this one bedroom, second floor flat in the converted Technical College in the Parkhead area. The building comprises of shared entrance with security door entry and welcoming reception hall allowing access to all other apartments. The accommodation is presented in walk in condition and comprises bright lounge with elevated views, double bedroom with fitted wardrobe, modern internal kitchen with wall and base mounted units and modern bathroom with three piece white suite and shower attachment. The property is further enhanced by ample storage, a system of gas central heating, double glazed window units and secure parking to rear.
Local amenities include swimming pool and gym at Tollcross International Swimming Centre whilst shopping can be found at Tesco Superstore in Shettleston or at Asda Superstore at the Forge, Parkhead. Public transport includes both bus and rail links to the City Centre and surrounding areas which has a host of bars, restaurants, cinemas, theatres, universities, hospitals etc.
Early viewing is strongly advised in order to avoid disappointment.
Lounge 16' 2" x 8' 10" ( 4.93m x 2.69m )
Kitchen 11' 1" x 7' 7" narrowing to 4' 1" ( 3.38m x 2.31m narrowing to 1.24m )
Bedroom One 16' 1" x 8' 6" ( 4.90m x 2.59m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.