£50,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|20 April 2007||£70,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
This three bed upper floor flat is located close to Rutherglen Main Street and offers secure communal entry, a dining kitchen, multiple storage cupboards, a dual aspect lounge and family bathroom.
Access to the property is granted through a secure entry system and the apartment is located on the top floor. A spacious entrance hallway greets you as you enter the property and this provides access to the three bedrooms, lounge, five storage cupboards and a family bathroom.
Situated to the side of the property with views towards Rutherglen Main Street are three double bedrooms. The lounge offers a dual aspect view towards Rutherglen Main Street to the side and Liddoch Way to the front. This living room allows access to the dining kitchen which provides a built-in storage cupboard off. Ample storage space is offered by the property which has five storage cupboards off the hallway. A tiled family bathroom comprising three piece suite and electric shower over bath completes the accommodation on offer.
Rutherglen offers access to the M74 providing links to Glasgow City Centre and further afield and there are a number of well serviced train and bus routes along with local amenities within the town of Rutherglen.
Lounge 17' 5" x 11' 1" ( 5.31m x 3.38m )
Dining Kitchen 13' 2" + Built-in Storage Cupboard x 8' 5" ( 4.01m + Built-in Storage Cupboard x 2.57m )
Bedroom One 14' 1" x 8' 5" ( 4.29m x 2.57m )
Bedroom Two 14' 1" x 8' 9" ( 4.29m x 2.67m )
Bedroom Three 14' 1" x 8' 11" ( 4.29m x 2.72m )
Bathroom 8' 7" Max over bath into door frame x 5' 5" ( 2.62m Max over bath into door frame x 1.65m )
Storage Cupboard 8' 6" x 5' 6" ( 2.59m x 1.68m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.