£65,000 Offers over
Nestled within a popular residential pocket of Toryglen sits this well-proportioned three bed flat which offers an outdoor balcony to enhance the living space and provide an al fresco spot for a garden terrace. The flat is within close proximity to schools, amenities and transport links.
Entering via a security entry system, the flat is accessed ascending the well maintained communal stairwell.
The reception hallway within the flat leads to all apartments off. Three bedrooms sit to the rear of the property with a view out over the back court. The master bedroom has fitted wardrobes with feature lighting to enhance the decor.
A dual aspect lounge provides a bright living space and boasts a feature fireplace. Through an alcove off the hallway you enter the galley style kitchen which comprises a range of base and wall mounted storage units and worktops, and this kitchen leads to a front-facing external balcony looking onto Ardnahoe Avenue itself. The family bathroom comprises a white three piece suite and shower over bath.
Lounge 15' 3" x 12' 4" Max ( 4.65m x 3.76m Max )
Kitchen 12' 10" x 6' 7" ( 3.91m x 2.01m )
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 8' 10" + fitted wardrobes ( 3.71m x 2.69m + fitted wardrobes )
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 8' 11" ( 3.76m x 2.72m )
Bedroom Three 8' 2" x 8' 11" ( 2.49m x 2.72m )
Bathroom 8' 3" Max into recess over bath x 5' Max over bath ( 2.51m Max into recess over bath x 1.52m Max over bath )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.