£250,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|19 September 2018||£225,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Boasting the 'Dickie' seal of build quality and re-furbished to an impressive and exacting cosmetic standard, this immaculately presented upper apartment affords the opportunity to obtain a stylish home in truly walk-in condition within one of Clarkston's more sought-after developments.
Located within one of Clarkston's more prestigious modern developments and boasting the 'Dickie' seal of build quality, this upper floor apartment offers a superbly stylish layout of spacious accommodation whilst enjoying a particularly attractive outlook to the front from a private balcony.
Historically a popular choice amongst those seeking a more peaceful residential location, this home is accessed via security entry system in to a well maintained common hallway. Once inside the apartment the immediate impression is one of contemporary style with all accommodation leading from a sizeable central reception hallway. Thereafter the layout extends to spacious formal lounge with patio door access to a private balcony as well as appealing feature panelling to walls, well-appointed breakfasting kitchen hosting a comprehensive range of contemporary base and wall mounted cabinets combined with 'range-style' inset housing the hob and hood, two beautifully presented double bedrooms (the master of which boasts a modern en-suite shower facility) and stunning re-fitted family bathroom with white three-piece suite and ample vanity storage.
Complementing this already impressive home are the additional benefits of double glazing, a system of wet electric heating powered through a brand new combination boiler, superb storage and particularly well maintained common garden grounds which in turn accommodate a lock up garage as well as ample residents' and visitors parking.
Lounge 18' 1" Into bay x 13' 1" max ( 5.51m Into bay x 3.99m max )
Kitchen 13' 9" max x 8' 10" ( 4.19m max x 2.69m )
Bedroom One 11' 6" to front of fitted wardrobes x 12' 6" ( 3.51m to front of fitted wardrobes x 3.81m )
En Suite 4' 3" x 5' 7" ( 1.30m x 1.70m )
Bedroom Two 14' 1" max x 9' 2" to fitted wardrobes ( 4.29m max x 2.79m to fitted wardrobes )
Bathroom 5' 11" x 8' 2" ( 1.80m x 2.49m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.