£100,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|10 June 2005||£85,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Flat 1/1, 36 Dumbarton Road is a magnificent first floor traditional flat located in the centre of Bowling with beautiful views towards the river.
Flat 1/1, 36 Dumbarton Road is a magnificent first floor traditional flat located in the centre of Bowling with beautiful views towards the river. Internally the property has superb room proportions not often found in flats locally and has been significantly upgraded by the current owners. On entering the flat there is a large welcoming hallway, a beautiful south facing lounge with bay window. The lounge has ample space to have a dining table and chairs and is lovely and bright due to the large windows. There is a modern kitchen fitted to a high standard with white gloss units which have a range of integrated appliances along with space for free standing white goods and views over the rear. There are two large bedrooms both of which are a fantastic size. One of the bedrooms face over the front and one is located at the rear of the flat. There is also a stunning bathroom with beautiful grey tiling which has recently been completed. The property is fully double glazed and has gas central heating with a new boiler having been recently installed. Externally there is a well maintained communal stair and a small private garden to the rear. Viewing is by appointment through our Dumbarton office and early viewing is advised.
Lounge/diner 16' 11" Max exc bay x 14' 4" ( 5.16m Max exc bay x 4.37m )
Kitchen 11' 9" x 10' 6" ( 3.58m x 3.20m )
Bedroom 14' 4" Max exc bay x 9' 7" ( 4.37m Max exc bay x 2.92m )
Bedroom 15' 11" Max exc alcove x 11' 6" Max ( 4.85m Max exc alcove x 3.51m Max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.