£47,500 Guide Price
This top floor flat offers an excellent setting within central Hamilton. Accommodation over one level comprising vestibule, lounge, fitted kitchen, double bedroom with storage and shower room. It is within 5 minutes' walk of a number of restaurants, bars and shops, and Hamilton West railway station.
This top floor flat offers an excellent setting within central Hamilton and boasts attractive open outlooks. Accommodation over one level comprising vestibule, lounge, fitted kitchen, double bedroom with storage and shower room. Features of the property include double glazing and security entry system. The development boasts communal grounds and ample car parking facilities. The property itself is an excellent example of its kind with agents suggesting early internal viewing. The sought after town of Hamilton boasts a wide and varied range of shops, bars, restaurants, banks and building societies. Local amenities include a multiplex cinema, sports complex, bowling green, golf course, mausoleum, water park, Hamilton Racecourse, 17th century museum, retail park, Strathclyde and Chatelherault Country Parks. Hamilton benefits from both primary and secondary educational facilities along with Hamilton College situated in the town. Ample bus and rail services provide access to surrounding Lanarkshire areas, with motorway links providing access in and around the central belt. It is also well placed for access to Bothwell with its many cafes and bars. The property is available as seen; including furniture by negotiation, should this suit the buyer. Ideal for first time buyers and buy to let clientele.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.