£235,000 Offers over
A traditional 4 bedroom conversion, offering spacious and flexible living accommodation, set within a highly desirable location and on the periphery of Kings Park
This fine conversion is brought to the market with accommodation split over 2 levels and offers adaptable usage, which could appeal to a variety of lifestyle requirements. The property consists of hallway, 4 well-proportioned bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 has been recently refurbished to include a spa bath. The Open Plan living/kitchen, which is ideal for entertaining or socializing benefits from 2 large feature windows which in turn allow a wealth of natural light into the room, whilst the newly fitted kitchen area benefits from a range of base and wall units plus a selection of integrated appliances to include an oven with induction hob, fridge/freezer, washing machine plus a wine fridge. There are also handy storage areas on the top floor.
The home also retains a degree of period features to include cornice work and window shutters in the kitchen/living room. On a practical note the property benefits from gas fired central heating.
To the front of the property is resident permit parking.
Living/kitchen 17' 8" exc window x 15' ( 5.38m exc window x 4.57m )
Bedroom 1 13' 6" x 11' exc window ( 4.11m x 3.35m exc window )
Bedroom 2 14' 10" x 9' 7" exc window ( 4.52m x 2.92m exc window )
Bedroom 3 14' 11" x 10' 11" ( 4.55m x 3.33m )
Bedroom 4/study 9' 6" x 7' 5" exc window ( 2.90m x 2.26m exc window )
The historic city of Stirling offers excellent local shopping facilities with many well-known stores present in the Thistle and Marches Shopping Centres. There are also a good variety of restaurants throughout the city. The Kings Park area offers excellent outdoor facilities, including football pitches, a play-park, skateboard park, tennis courts and golf. The Vue Cinema and Peak Sports Village are also located close by. The commuter is well served by the M8 and M9 motorways and the nearby Stirling Train/Bus Stations, which offers quick access to Glasgow, Edinburgh and the north of Scotland as well as two major airports. The Trossachs National Park and Loch Lomond are also within easy reach by car.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.