£17,500 Offers over
One bed ground floor flat in Northfield Avenue, a popular residential area in the heart of Ayr close to schools, shops and other amenities. Property comprises: Lounge with fire, fitted kitchen with storage, spacious bedroom and bathroom with suite. GCH. DG.
** CLOSING DATE 12PM MONDAY 20TH MAY 2019 **
Traditional red sandstone one bedroom ground floor flat in Northfield Avenue, a popular residential area in the heart of Ayr close to schools, shops and other amenities as well as being positioned mid-way between Ayr and Prestwick.
In summary the property comprises of: Generous front facing lounge with fire, fitted kitchen with a variety of wall mounted and freestanding storage cabinets, sink/drainer and space for appliances, spacious double bedroom and bathroom with suite.
The property is accessed from resident's hallway, has gas central heating and is double glazed.
Lounge 15' 6" excl recess x 11' 7" excl recess ( 4.72m excl recess x 3.53m excl recess )
Kitchen 3' 10" excl door x 12' 3" ( 1.17m excl door x 3.73m )
Bedroom 8' 7" excl recess x 13' 4" max ( 2.62m excl recess x 4.06m max )
Bathroom 2' 9" excl recess x 11' 2" max ( 0.84m excl recess x 3.40m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.