£85,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|19 September 2008||£96,750||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
An exceptional lower cottage flat set within this popular and established residential locale. The accommodation comprises entrance hallway, lounge with patio doors to rear, modern fitted kitchen, three bedrooms and shower room. Driveway. Gardens. Early viewing is strongly advised.
Presented to the market in immaculate order throughout is this generously proportioned lower cottage flat.
Impressive family accommodation which comprises of welcoming reception hallway with storage cupboard off, formal lounge with patio doors leading to the rear garden, modern fitted kitchen, two generous double bedrooms, additional third single bedroom/dining room and a well equipped shower room incorporating three piece suite.
The property features a fresh and neutral decor throughout, and benefits from gas central heating and double glazed window units. Externally the property enjoys its own well maintained landscaped garden grounds incorporating a pleasant patio area and lawn section which is located to the rear.
Additionally the property is enhanced with a convenient off street parking bay located to the front. Seldom available on the open market early viewing is advised in order to appreciate size, style and quality contained within this desirable home.
Located within this popular and established locale the property is well placed for local amenities within nearby Burnside and Rutherglen which cater for day to day requirements. Alternatively the area benefits from frequent public transport links which provide fast commuter access to nearby East Kilbride and Glasgow city centre.
Lounge 15' 8" x 12' 3" ( 4.78m x 3.73m )
Kitchen 6' 5" x 5' 8" ( 1.96m x 1.73m )
Bedroom One 16' 8" x 10' 11" ( 5.08m x 3.33m )
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 9' 8" ( 3.45m x 2.95m )
Bedroom Three / Dining Room 12' 4" x 6' 3" ( 3.76m x 1.91m )
Shower Room 6' 9" x 5' 5" ( 2.06m x 1.65m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.