£122,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|1 September 2006||£112,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Stunning upgraded two bedroom upper floor flat situated within one of the more popular developments within Jamestown.
Stunning upgraded two bedroom upper floor flat situated within one of the more popular developments within Jamestown. Accommodation comprises of immaculate communal close entrance leading to all apartments.The property within is of a very generous proportion and comprises of lounge with solid oak flooring, dining breakfasting kitchen, two double bedrooms and master with ensuite. The décor throughout this property has been kept to a very good standard and features neutral tones. The lounge to the front has a stunning bay window and has a pleasant outlook to the front. The fitted kitchen has been kept neutral with stunning worktops and integrated appliances including washing machine, dishwasher and recently replaced separate fridge freezer. The family bathroom is spacious and very well kept with white three piece suite. Both bedrooms are double in size and with fitted storage. The master ensuite has a stylish shower room and w.c. This property is much to be admired due to its stunning interior and its well sough after location. Internally there is also floored loft space and with lighting and power installed. Locally there are maintained children's parks within the development as a further feature of this magnificent property. Lomond Shores retail and tourist attraction is approximately 1 and half miles from the property. Balloch Country Park and Loch Lomond are both within 5 minutes drive Early viewing is highly recommended.
Lounge Irregular Shaped Room 16' Max.inc, bay x 14' 7" Max. inc. bay ( 4.88m Max.inc, bay x 4.45m)
Kitchen Breakfast Room Irregular Shaped Room 11' 11" Max inc units x 9' 6" Max inc units ( 3.63m Max inc units x 2.90m)
Master Bedroom Irregular Shaped Room 15' 5" Max inc. recess x 9' 8" Max inc. recess ( 4.70m Max inc. recess x 2.95m)
Bedroom 9' Max. exc. wardrobes x 12' Max. exc. wardrobes ( 2.74m Max. exc. wardrobes x 3.66m Max. exc. wardrobes )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.