£185,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|29 May 2004||£160,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
An impressively proportioned ground floor flat, representing one of the largest styles within this sought-after modern development, and set within convenient reach of a wide variety of local amenities.
Representing the larger property style within this sought-after modern development; this easily accessible ground floor flat is immediately striking in its proportions and delivers a superb complement of apartments; all of which are presented in neutral decorative tones.
Accessed via a secure entry system in to a particularly well-ordered communal hallway; the apartment internally comprises large 'L-shaped reception hallway with ample storage facilities off, impressive formal lounge with attractive fire and surround at focal point as well as large corner window formation drawing an abundance of natural light, fitted kitchen hosting a comprehensive range of base and wall mounted storage units whilst providing additional space for a breakfasting table, sizeable dining room/optional bedroom three, two further well-proportioned bedrooms (master with en-suite shower rom) and re-fitted family wet-room featuring a contemporary white suite.
Further enhancing this home are features such as gas central heating and double glazing as well as a private car port set to the front of the property within this attractive courtyard development.
The property stands close to Busby railway station allowing for quick and easy access to Glasgow City Centre and East Kilbride, which itself boasts a large undercover shopping centre. In addition within Busby and Clarkston there is an excellent variety of shops, banks, restaurants, post offices and health centre.
Formal Lounge 15' 11" x 13' 11" ( 4.85m x 4.24m )
Kitchen 12' 4" x 9' 4" ( 3.76m x 2.84m )
Master Bedroom 13' 6" x 13' 6" max ( 4.11m x 4.11m max )
Bedroom 2 11' 2" x 10' 10" plus door recess ( 3.40m x 3.30m plus door recess )
Bedroom 3 12' 4" x 9' 4" ( 3.76m x 2.84m )
Wet Room 7' 3" x 5' 9" ( 2.21m x 1.75m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.