£105,000 Offers over
Quietly situated within one of Giffnock's more popular retirement developments; this 'McAlpine' built first floor flat enjoys bright and well-appointed accommodation throughout whilst sitting only a short distance from a range of local amenities and services in central Giffnock.
Accessed by way of a secure entry system into a well-presented common hallway; the property in turn comprises welcoming reception hallway with storage off which all principal apartments are accessed, good sized lounge enjoying an attractive tree-lined outlook, fitted kitchen hosting a range of base and wall mounted units with sufficient additional space to dine in, two double bedrooms each with fitted wardrobes and family shower room featuring three piece suite and vanity storage.
The property is further enhanced by double glazing and gas central heating whilst, externally, landscaped residents gardens and ample residents parking are also enjoyed. In addition, a separate block houses a comfortable residents' lounge for all home-owners to enjoy and, within this particular block, there is a guest suite available to residents' friends and family.
As previously mentioned, this particular development offers access to a number of services and amenities on nearby Fenwick Road such as shops, banks, post office and restaurants. A number of leisure facilities including golf courses, tennis courts and parks are also available nearby as are regular bus and rail services.
Lounge 13' 9" x 12' 7" ( 4.19m x 3.84m )
Bedroom 1 12' x 8' 10" ( 3.66m x 2.69m )
Bedroom 2 13' 8" x 7' 11" ( 4.17m x 2.41m )
Kitchen 11' x 7' ( 3.35m x 2.13m )
Bathroom 6' 7" x 5' 8" ( 2.01m x 1.73m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.