£127,500 Offers over
**CLOSING DATE FRI 27TH SEPTEMBER @12NOON**An attractive 2 bedroom ground floor flat, brought to the market in walk in condition, with stylish and generously proportioned accommodation. The property is set within a sought after modern development, with allocated parking.
**CLOSING DATE FRI 27TH SEPTEMBER @12NOON**This spacious, easily maintained ground floor flat offers accommodation which would be ideal for a number of purchasers including first time buyers, couples and young families.
The property is accessed through its own main door with the accommodation set on the ground floor. Internally the property consists of welcoming entrance hallway, well-proportioned lounge with a floor to ceiling window, which in turn allows a wealth of generous natural light into the room. There is a tasteful breakfasting kitchen, which has an array of stylish wall and floor units with built in oven/hob, plus door leading to the rear garden. There are two bedrooms, with the master bedroom benefitting from built in wardrobes. Completing the accommodation is a bright bathroom with over bath shower. Within the property is an extensive and practical storage cupboard.
All rooms are tastefully decorated in bright fresh tones to provide a warm inviting home. To the rear of the home is attractive garden, with decking area and mainly laid to gravel which offers low maintenance.
On a practical note the home further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and allocated parking space.
Lounge 15' 11" x 11' 1" ( 4.85m x 3.38m )
Kitchen 9' 8" x 8' 8" ( 2.95m x 2.64m )
Bedroom 1 14' 1" exc built in wardrobes x 9' 8" ( 4.29m exc built in wardrobes x 2.95m )
Bedroom 2 9' 9" x 8' 6" ( 2.97m x 2.59m )
Stirling offers excellent local amenities and superb commuter links to both Edinburgh and Glasgow by rail, road and bus networks. Local bus routes provide regular access throughout Stirling. High street shopping is available at the Marches Shopping Mall as well as an extensive range of bars and restaurants within the city centre. Primary and secondary schooling and various recreational pursuits are all well catered for.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.