£125,000 Offers over
This well located two bedroom property is a generously proportioned main door upper conversion, in a prominent traditional building.In addition there is a floored and lined loft space with fixed staircase style access, offering two Velux® windows. Off street parking
This well located two bedroom property is a generously proportioned main door upper conversion, in a prominent traditional building.
Incorporating many of its original features throughout the apartment, with four spacious apartments hosting stylish interior décor.
The accommodation comprises of entrance vestibule with access to the reception hallway, elegant front facing formal lounge with decorative feature fire surround, front facing kitchen with open plan layout to the sitting/dining room, two large double bedrooms are located on this level with the split level hallway offering access to the four piece bathroom suite which comprises of a double shower unit, wash hand basin, separate bath and WC and rear gardens.
Further benefits include the traditional high ceilings throughout with featured intricate cornicing and central rose, gas central heating. In addition there is a floored and lined loft space with fixed staircase style access, offering two Velux® windows. Off street parking via the driveway to the front.
Attractive landscaped mature gardens to side and rear mostly laid to lawn and two seating areas. The garden grounds, private and enclosed offering a peaceful outdoor space.
Bathroom 9' 7" x 7' 10" ( 2.92m x 2.39m )
Lounge 19' 11" into window x 15' 9" max ( 6.07m into window x 4.80m max )
Kitchen Dining/lounge 19' 6" x 14' 3" max ( 5.94m x 4.34m max )
Bedroom 13' 7" into wardrobes x 12' 2" ( 4.14m into wardrobes x 3.71m )
Bedroom 13' x 12' 1" ( 3.96m x 3.68m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.