£48,000 Offers over
Located in the coastal village of Dunure where properties seldom come to the market is this spacious Upper Cottage Flat with spectacular views to Dunure Castle and beyond. The spacious accommodation comprises, Lounge, 2 double bedrooms, kitchen &bathroom, electric central heating, gardens.
Located in the coastal village of Dunure where properties seldom come to the market is this spacious Upper Cottage Flat with spectacular views to Dunure Castle and beyond. The spacious accommodation comprises, pathway leads to stairs to main door, inside there are stairs leading to the main hallway which has a window to side, two generous built in cupboards one housing the electric central heating boiler. Lounge with twin window formation to front with views to Dunure Castle and beyond this is a spacious apartment with a walk in storage cupboard and access to the Kitchen.
The kitchen is a good sized working kitchen with free standing and wall mounted storage cabinets, window to rear, with sea views. From the hallway we have access to bedroom 1 which is an excellent size with twin windows to front with viewing to Dunure Castle and beyond, built in storage cupboard, Bedroom 2 is also a double bedroom with window to rear with sea views. The bathroom has a 3 piece suite and window to rear. The gardens are extensive and run from the side of the house and go quite a bit back. Finally the property boasts a modern electric central heating system.
Lounge 14' 4" x 12' 6" ( 4.37m x 3.81m )
Kitchen 9' 5" x 9' 1" ( 2.87m x 2.77m )
Bedroom 1 10' 4" x 13' 6" ( 3.15m x 4.11m )
Bedroom 2 9' 7" x 13' 6" ( 2.92m x 4.11m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.