£130,000 Offers over
************************************CLOSING DATE SET FOR MONDAY 28TH OCT AT 12:00************************************
Positioned on the third floor of this beautiful traditional tenement, this very well appointed one bedroom apartment is perfect for either first time buyers or those looking to upsize to a sizeable one bedroom property. The property is comprised of a specious reception room with focal fireplace and bay window overlooking Cartvale Road, a beautiful dine in kitchen with an array of both base and wall mounted units and appliances, a very generous double bedroom and a beautiful shower room with double walk in shower. The property further benefits from ample storage, is double glazed and benefits from gas central heating. The property is being brought to the market in walk in condition and is very tastefully decorated throughout. This is an exceptional example of a property of this style and early viewings are highly recommended.
Living Room 18' 3" Max not ino Bay x 13' 3" Max ( 5.56m Max not ino Bay x 4.04m Max )
Kitchen 13' 11" x 13' 10" ( 4.24m x 4.22m )
Bedroom 14' 10" x 10' 8" ( 4.52m x 3.25m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.