£105,000 Offers over
Finished to a neutral decorative standard throughout; this is an impressively proportioned first floor flat set within a handsome blonde sandstone building close to City Centre amenities
Set on the first floor of this handsome sandstone building, with notably bright accommodation throughout, this neutrally presented apartment delivers impressively spacious dimensions and a superbly central location.
Accessed by way of a secure entry system in to a well-maintained common hallway; the flat itself sits on the building's first floor and extends to reception hallway with sizable walk-in storage cupboard off, generous lounge drawing an abundance of natural light via twin window formations, bright fitted kitchen hosting a good range of base and wall mounted storage cabinets, double bedroom with in-built wardrobe and fully tiled family bathroom featuring white three-piece suite and overhead shower attachment.
The property boasts an ideal location on the fringes of both the City Centre and bustling West End thus enjoying a wealth of shops, bars and restaurants within comfortable walking distance as well as similarly easy access to many of the City's colleges and universities. Public transport links are also readily available including Charing Cross underground station and various bus routes whilst motorway access is granted within seconds of leaving the front door.
Lounge 13' 11" x 13' 1" plus window recesses ( 4.24m x 3.99m plus window recesses )
Kitchen 11' 6" max x 7' 3" max ( 3.51m max x 2.21m max )
Bedroom 15' 5" max x 8' 6" max ( 4.70m max x 2.59m max )
Bathroom 6' 5" x 5' 6" ( 1.96m x 1.68m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.