£80,000 Offers over
Well presented three bedroom ground floor flat set within central local, located close to local amenities with easy access to motorway networks and factored by Milnbank Housing Association.
Seldom available but often requested three bedroom ground floor flat located in a central local. The accommodation comprises, shared entrance, security door entry, broad welcoming reception hall allowing access to all other apartments, deep storage cupboard off, bright and spacious bay window lounge, modern fitted galley kitchen, modern fitted bathroom, three well proportioned double bedrooms.
The property is further enhanced by a system of gas central heating, double glazed window units, well maintained communal gardens to rear with drying area and is factored by Milnbank Housing Association.
Early viewing is strongly advised to avoid disappointment.
Located close to local amenities catering for most day to day requirements, excellent public transport links providing fast commuter access to Glasgow City Centre and beyond, easy access to motor way networks.
Entrance Hall 15' 4" x 5' 1" ( 4.67m x 1.55m )
Lounge 19' 1" x 11' 11" ( 5.82m x 3.63m )
Kitchen 9' 6" x 6' 1" ( 2.90m x 1.85m )
Bedroom One 14' 10" x 11' 4" ( 4.52m x 3.45m )
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 7' 7" ( 3.51m x 2.31m )
Bedroom Three 11' 7" x 9' 1" ( 3.53m x 2.77m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.