£95,000 Offers over
Executive Flat on two levels located in the desirable seaside town of Troon. This well maintained flat is situated on the first and second floor of a very interesting apartment building. Secure door entry on the ground floor leads to stairs to upper apartments, Lounge, Kitchen, 2 beds, Bathroom.
Executive Flat on two levels in the desirable seaside town of Troon with off street parking. This well maintained flat is situated on the first and second floor of a very interesting apartment building. Secure door entry on the ground floor leads to stairs to upper apartments, Straight ahead is number 76, on entering the inner hallway there are stairs to upper level, storage cupboard and access to lounge &Kitchen. The lounge is front facing with windows to front and side, making this a bright and airy apartment, there is room for a dining table and chairs. The kitchen is well laid out and has a range of free standing and wall mounted storage cabinets, complimentary worktop surfaces and splash back tiling, space for/integrated appliances , breakfasting area., window overlooking rear garden. Stairs to upper level gives access to all other apartments. Hallway has built in storage cupboard. Bedroom 1 is a good size double bedroom with built in wardrobes, skylight window. Bathroom with 3 piece white suite with complimentary tiling around, window to side. Bedroom 2, again a good size double bedroom with built in wardrobes, dormer window to front. The gardens to rear are communal.
Lounge 15' 1" x 11' 7" ( 4.60m x 3.53m )
Kitchen 10' 3" Max x 9' 8" Max ( 3.12m Max x 2.95m Max )
Bedroom 1 10' 3" x 8' 1" ( 3.12m x 2.46m )
Bedroom 2 10' Rescrited head height x 11' 11" excl door recess ( 3.05m Rescrited head height x 3.63m excl door recess )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.