£80,000 Offers over
Situated in this ever popular residential street, this fantastic three bedroom upper cottage flat is perfect for either first time buyers, investors or those looking to upsize. This is a truly lovely example of a property of this style and early viewings are highly recommended.
Situated in this ever popular residential street, this fantastic three bedroom upper cottage flat is perfect for either first time buyers, investors or those looking to upsize. The property is comprised of a generous reception room, leading on to a modern newly fitted kitchen with an array of both base and wall mounted units and appliances, a large master bedroom with walk in storage that is currently being used as a lounge, a second double bedroom again with built in storage and a third bedroom/dining room off of the main reception area. There is also a recently fitted three piece shower room with generous corner shower. The property further benefits from secure entry, gas central heating and has a very generous rear garden. This is a truly lovely example of a property of this style and early viewings are highly recommended.
Living Room 15' x 12' ( 4.57m x 3.66m )
Dining Room/bedroom 3 11' 11" x 6' 6" ( 3.63m x 1.98m )
Kitchen 6' 7" x 6' 7" ( 2.01m x 2.01m )
Bedroom 1 15' 10" Max, not into bay x 10' 9" max ( 4.83m Max, not into bay x 3.28m max )
Bedroom 2 12' 2" x 9' 9" ( 3.71m x 2.97m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.