£85,000 Offers over
A bright and well presented lower cottage flat situated within this convenient and popular residential locale. Three bedrooms, lounge, kitchen and family bathroom, Private rear garden. On street parking. Viewing highly recommended to appreciate the style, size and quality on offer.
----------------------------------------Closing Date Tuesday 3rd of December 2019 at 12pm-----------------------------------------------------
Presented to the market in excellent decorative order throughout with accommodation comprising reception hall, lounge, modern fitted kitchen with floor and wall mounted units, integrated oven/hob, space for washing machine and fridge freezer. Bedroom three which could also be used as a dining room off lounge, two double bedrooms, master with bay window which brightens up the room, walk in wardrobe, family bathroom with three piece suite and electric shower over bath. Externally front and private rear garden with lawn/decking and fencing . On street parking.
Rutherglen offers access to the M74 providing links to Glasgow City Centre and further afield and there are a number of well serviced train and bus routes within the town. A selection of primary and secondary schooling is available as well as an abundance of shops, bars, restaurants, a library, and parks providing recreational grounds and much more within this established residential area.
Lounge 15' x 10' 11" ( 4.57m x 3.33m )
Kitchen 6' 7" x 6' 4" ( 2.01m x 1.93m )
Bedroom/dining Room 11' 10" x 6' 4" ( 3.61m x 1.93m )
Bedroom 14' 11" not into bay window x 11' ( 4.55m not into bay window x 3.35m )
Bedroom 10' 11" x 9' 6" ( 3.33m x 2.90m )
Family Bathroom 6' 11" x 5' 3" ( 2.11m x 1.60m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.