£90,000 Offers over
Upload Abode is delighted to present this pleasant and generous 3 bedroom upper cottage flat in a popular area in Stepps, Glasgow. This property is ideally located for commuters with close links to the motorways and Glasgow City Centre.
This home benefits from spacious bedrooms, a large driveway and garden.
Five things the current owners love about their home;
1. The rooms are very spacious and it has a large attic space.
2. We love the size of the garden.
3. Double monoblock driveway.
4. Our neighbours are very friendly.
5. Ease of access to city centre by train and bus and nearby motorways.
Entrance to the property is via a white UPVC door with stairs leading to the apartment.
Large bright room neutrally decorated with feature decorative alcoves.
Modern high gloss units with contrasting worktop and flooring. Dual aspect windows create a lot of light.
Large double bedroom room with built-in storage.
This bedroom would accommodate a double bed but is currently used as a nursery.
Double bedroom with ample space for bedroom furniture.
Fully tiled modern bathroom with stunning walnut vanity unit and waterfall shower over the bath.
The front of the property boasts a large monoblock double driveway
The rear of the property has an extensive back garden fenced around the perimeter with a large wooden shed.
Please click our virtual tour to see everything this home has to offer.
Why choose Upload Abode to Sell Your Home in Stepps
1. Reputation â Having established ourselves in the market we have acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a cutting edge and dynamic approach to marketing your home with professional photography, innovative 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping your property stand out online.
3. Cost â We are a fixed fee estate agent, we offer a clear, honest and fair pricing structure with options starting from £895 inc VAT.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own research into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.