£60,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|8 July 2016||£50,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Ideal starter home in the popular village of Annbank, 91 Weston Avenue is an upper Cottage Flat with off street Parking which has been presented to the market in excellent order throughout. Stylish Lounge, Fitted Kitchen, Modern Bathroom and two double bedrooms, Oil Heating and Double Glazing.
Ideal starter home in the popular village of Annbank, 91 Weston Avenue is an upper Cottage Flat with off street parking which has been presented to the market in excellent order throughout. The property is accessed from the side of the property, stairs lead to the timber and glazed inner door then into the hallway. We have two excellent sized storage cupboards in the hall and loft access. The stylishly decorated and spacious lounge has double glazed window to front, feature wall with fire and surround, built in storage cupboard housing the central heating boiler and access to the Kitchen. The kitchen has a range of free standing and wall mounted storage cabinets with integrated appliances, complimentary work top surfaces and splash back tiling, double glazed window to rear. Master bedroom is situated to the front with build in wardrobes and double glazed window. Bedroom two is a good sized double bedroom with window to rear and built in wardrobes. The bathroom is attractively presented with 3 piece white suite, overhead electric shower and complimentary tiling and window to rear. Externally there is the driveway to side and garden to rear.
Lounge 15' 4" Max x 12' 10" Max ( 4.67m Max x 3.91m Max )
Kitchen 10' 10" x 9' 4" ( 3.30m x 2.84m )
Bedroom 1 11' 6" x 13' 11" ( 3.51m x 4.24m )
Bedroom 2 9' 4" x 13' 3" ( 2.84m x 4.04m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.