£60,000 Offers over
Flat 2, 11 Kirkmichael Road is a rarely available ground floor two bedroom flat which has excellent room dimensions with a lovely shared rear garden and private front garden.
Flat 2, 11 Kirkmichael Road is a rarely available ground floor two bedroom flat which has excellent room dimensions with a lovely shared rear garden and private front garden. Internally the flat is well decorated and has a large lounge over-looking the front which has ample space for a dining table and chairs, a modern fitted kitchen which has a range of integrated appliances and ample space for free-standing white goods. The kitchen is a lovely bright room and over-looks the back garden. There are two large double bedrooms one of which is currently utilised as an additional living space and a recently replaced shower room which has been completed to an excellent standard and has modern fixtures and wet wall for easy maintenance. The flat has gas central heating and is double glazed throughout. As mentioned externally there is a small private front garden and a large rear garden shared with only one other property. Viewing is by appointment through our Helensburgh office and early viewing is advised.
Lounge/dining Room 15' 11" Max x 11' 11" Max ( 4.85m Max x 3.63m Max )
Kitchen 9' 9" Max inc units x 8' 8" Max inc units ( 2.97m Max inc units x 2.64m Max inc units )
Bedroom 13' 5" Max x 11' 11" Max ( 4.09m Max x 3.63m Max )
Bedroom 11' 11" Max x 9' 9" Max ( 3.63m Max x 2.97m Max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.