£35,000 Offers over
:: Two bedroom upper apartment comprising: Open plan kitchen/lounge with duel aspect windows, two generous bedrooms, recently fitted family bathroom with over-bath shower, rear garden. GCH. DG ::
Two bedroom upper apartment with rear garden, recently fitted vanity suite, and open plan dual aspect kitchen/Lounge, The property is an excellent example of the Apartments that make up Ladyland Road and would be ideally suited to a first time buyer or investor looking to add to their portfolio with potential high return. Entrance to the property is found towards the rear and up one flight of stairs.
Internally the property boasts an open plan Kitchen/Lounge. The kitchen benefits from an abundance of storage space and integrated extractor hood as well as freestanding appliances. Windows to both the front and rear allow for additional light penetration. Both bedrooms are generous in dimension. The family bathroom has been recently installed and features vanity suite and over-bath shower. GCH. DG.
Kitchen/lounge 12' 6" max x 22' 9" max ( 3.81m max x 6.93m max )
Bathroom 6' 5" max x 6' 10" max ( 1.96m max x 2.08m max )
Bedroom 1 11' 8" max x 11' 2" max ( 3.56m max x 3.40m max )
Bedroom 2 11' 4" max x 11' 4" max ( 3.45m max x 3.45m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.