£215,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|10 July 2017||£175,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
20B Queen Street is undoubtedly one of the most unique upper conversions to come to market in recent times and is located in one of Helensburgh's most sought after West end locations.
20B Queen Street is undoubtedly one of the most unique upper conversions to come to market in recent times. Located in one of Helensburgh's most sought after West end locations the property itself is part of a magnificent B listed mansion house which has been split into three residential dwellings. The flat itself is vast and is split over two levels. On the ground floor there is a large entrance area which makes a lovely study/snug, a beautiful hallway which is just under 30 foot in length and has a magnificent original staircase. There are two large double bedrooms the Master has lots of built in storage and has access to the bathroom which is on a Jack and Jill arrangement with the hallway. On the upper level the formal lounge is a fabulous entertaining space and has lots of period features including wood panelling and access to a small south facing balcony with views towards the River Clyde. There is also a useful store cupboard. A new kitchen has recently been installed with modern units and has a range of integrated appliances. The flat also has gas central heating and beautiful period features throughout. Externally there is a garage and parking. Viewing is by appointment through our Helensburgh office and early viewing is advised.
Porch/study 11' 9" x 11' 6" ( 3.58m x 3.51m )
Master Bedroom 13' 10" x 14' 1" Inc wardrobes ( 4.22m x 4.29m Inc wardrobes )
Bedroom 15' 6" x 11' 4" ( 4.72m x 3.45m )
Lounge/dining Area 27' 9" x 21' 5" ( 8.46m x 6.53m )
Kitchen 11' 9" Inc units x 11' Inc units ( 3.58m Inc units x 3.35m Inc units )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.