£96,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|4 September 2020||£70,500||£8,500|
|21 April 2005||£79,000||£9,000|
|30 January 2004||£70,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Rarely available, immaculately presented upper floor flat situated within a traditional blonde sandstone building and conveniently located for easy access to all local amenities, schooling and transport routes.
Rarely available, immaculately presented upper floor flat situated within a traditional blonde sandstone building and conveniently located for easy access to all local amenities, schooling and transport routes. The generously proportioned accommodation comprises: Welcoming hallway with "Oak" engineered flooring and built-in cupboard. Oriel windowed lounge with engineered "Oak" flooring and a recessed shelved alcove, attractive modern fitted kitchen with a range of fitted base and wall mounted units with tiling above the work surfaces, an inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap, pelmet lighting and "Oak" engineered flooring. There is an integrated stainless steel gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, fridge-freezer and an automatic washing machine. There are two good sized double bedrooms, one of which has a built-in cupboard which houses the "Vokera" combi boiler, and a large contemporary styled, partially tiled bathroom which has two rear facing opaque double glazed windows, a three piece white suite comprising a low flush w.c, wash hand basin and an "L" shaped bath with screen and an over bath shower which features a deluge head. The subjects benefit from gas central heating, double glazing, a secured door entry system and an enclosed level communal lawned drying area. In addition there is a shared outhouse and a private storage cellar. Ideal first time buy and early internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate all that this beautiful flat has to offer.
Lounge Irregular Shaped Room 17' x 11' 11" ( 5.18m x 3.63m)
Kitchen 7' 10" x 7' ( 2.39m x 2.13m )
Bedroom One 12' x 11' 10" ( 3.66m x 3.61m )
Bedroom Two 13' 4" x 8' 11" ( 4.06m x 2.72m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.