£120,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|28 July 2006||£125,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Enjoying striking panoramic views over Busby by virtue of its top floor position; this impressively spacious apartment enjoys a most central position close to a variety of local shops and amenities.
Nestling in a peaceful pocket of Busby yet conveniently positioned close to a variety of local amenities; this notably bright top floor apartment delivers an impressively spacious proposition and is enhanced enormously by the attractive leafy outlook enjoyed to the front.
Boasting well-appointed apartments throughout with an immediately welcoming feel, the property extends to large reception hallway with three sizeable storage cupboards off, spacious dining sized lounge with dual aspect window formations drawing an abundance of natural light and a particularly attractive leafy outlook to the front, fitted kitchen hosting a comprehensive range of base and wall mounted storage cabinets, two incredibly well-appointed double bedrooms and a family shower room featuring white suite with vanity storage. Further enhancing this proposition are features such as double glazing and gas central heating whilst there is also a secure entry system in situ.
Similarly appealing externally; there are communal gardens which are neatly manicured and enjoy an attractive tree-lined backdrop. Ample on-street parking can also be found to the front of the property.
The area is served by an excellent range of shops, which cater for, day-to-day requirements along with banks, post offices, restaurants and health centre. Regular bus and rail services also make it an ideal base for commuting, whilst a number of parks and leisure facilities can also be found close at hand.
Dining Lounge 25' 9" max x 12' 11" max ( 7.85m max x 3.94m max )
Kitchen 9' 10" max x 9' 8" max ( 3.00m max x 2.95m max )
Bedroom 1 13' 7" x 10' 9" ( 4.14m x 3.28m )
Bedroom 2 11' 10" x 10' 9" ( 3.61m x 3.28m )
Bathroom 6' 10" x 6' ( 2.08m x 1.83m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.