£160,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|27 March 2018||£155,000||£40,000|
|17 December 2004||£115,000||£28,000|
|26 June 2003||£87,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
A truly 'walk-in' proposition; this immaculately presented ground floor apartment nestles quietly in this sought-after South-side pocket yet sits within convenient range of a variety of amenities in nearby Netherlee.
Nestling in a peaceful and sought after pocket of Glasgow's South-side yet conveniently positioned close to a variety of local amenities; this immaculately presented home delivers a truly 'walk-in' proposition and is enhanced enormously by virtue of the particularly well maintained building in which it sits.
Boasting a fresh and contemporary decorative tone throughout; the property is immediately welcoming upon entry and extends to reception hallway with extensive built-in storage, dining sized lounge boasting stylish yet neutral decorative order with attractive fire and surround at focal point and an abundance of natural light drawing via twin window formation, contemporary fitted kitchen hosting a comprehensive range of base and wall mounted cabinets, secondary hallway leading in turn to two very well-appointed double bedrooms(the master of which features built-in wardrobes with gantry storage) and an impressive re-fitted shower room delivering white suite with larger style shower cabinet and ample vanity storage.
Immediately outside the front door of the property is a large, incredibly useful, storage cupboard; whilst of additional note are the communal rear gardens which are well tended with a low maintenance design incorporating an attractive Southerly facing patio. A security entry system further enhances this superb proposition.
The property lies close to a number of amenities and services in nearby Clarkston Road.
Lounge 18' 1" max x 16' 8" ( 5.51m max x 5.08m )
Kitchen 8' 9" x 6' 10" ( 2.67m x 2.08m )
Bedroom 1 14' 4" x 10' 5" ( 4.37m x 3.17m )
Bedroom 2 10' 11" x 10' 4" ( 3.33m x 3.15m )
Shower Room 8' 5" x 5' 2" ( 2.57m x 1.57m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.