£170,000 Offers over
A truly spacious proposition; this modern ground floor apartment nestles quietly within this popular 'McAlpine' built Netherlee development and enjoys an attractive leafy outlook from several windows.
Nestling in a peaceful pocket of Netherlee; this impressively proportioned modern apartment delivers a preferred ground floor position and is enhanced enormously by the attractive leafy outlook enjoyed from several principal windows.
Boasting a neutral decorative tone throughout; this home is immediately welcoming upon entry and extends to spacious reception hallway with sizeable utility storage cupboard off, dining sized lounge with dual aspect window formations drawing an abundance of natural light and affording attractive leafy outlooks, modern fitted kitchen hosting a range of base and wall mounted storage cabinets along with useful breakfasting bar, two extremely well-appointed bedrooms (the master of which enjoys a spacious en-suite bathroom as well as ample fitted storage and a separate family shower room with modern white three piece suite.
Further enhancing this superb home are additional features such as gas central heating, double glazing, security entry system, alarm system and well maintained common hallway. Externally, the well-maintained common grounds are neatly manicured and incorporate an abundance of residents' parking whilst this particular home enjoys ownership of a private car-port parking space.
Riverside Park has proven popular over the years due to its quiet environment, yet excellent access is granted to a number of local shops and transport links. particular flat sits on the ground floor and as such provides superb level access.
Lounge 17' 5" max x 13' 8" max ( 5.31m max x 4.17m max )
Breakfast Kitchen 11' 8" x 8' 8" ( 3.56m x 2.64m )
Master Bedroom 12' 8" max x 9' max ( 3.86m max x 2.74m max )
Bedroom 2 11' 10" x 9' 3" ( 3.61m x 2.82m )
Shower Room 7' 2" x 5' 4" ( 2.18m x 1.63m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.