£235,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|23 August 2013||£215,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Rowmore Quays is a wonderful development of luxury apartments built in the late 80's and situated in one of the most sought after locations in the picturesque village of Rhu.
Rowmore Quays is a wonderful development of luxury apartments built in the late 80's and situated in one of the most sought after locations in the picturesque village of Rhu. Considered as one of the finest developments within the local area this particular property has the advantage of being located on the ground floor with the addition of a private garage and parking. Internally the room proportions are fabulous. There is a welcoming hallway with two store cupboards and larger cloaks cupboard. The hallway is on an open plan basis to a wonderful dining area which has access to a private terrace and area of garden. The lounge is over 23 foot in length with dual aspects over the front and side of the property. The kitchen is fully fitted with a range of integrated appliances and has nice aspects over the front gardens. To the rear of the flat are two large double bedrooms both of which have built in wardrobes and the Master has a luxurious En-suite and West facing balcony which enjoys afternoon and evening sunshine. There is also a stunning family bathroom. Externally as mentioned there are wonderful gardens, parking and a private garage. The flat is fully double glazed and has modern gas central heating. Access to the building is via a secure entry system. Viewing is by appointment through our Helensburgh office and early viewing is advised.
Lounge 23' 11" Max x 14' 4" Max ( 7.29m Max x 4.37m Max )
Dining Area 21' 1" x 10' 11" ( 6.43m x 3.33m )
Kitchen 13' 1" Inc units x 9' 1" Inc units ( 3.99m Inc units x 2.77m Inc units )
Master Bedroom 15' 4" Exc wardrobe x 13' ( 4.67m Exc wardrobe x 3.96m )
Bedroom 12' 2" Max x 11' 8" Max Exc wardrobe ( 3.71m Max x 3.56m Max Exc wardrobe )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.