£165,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|16 July 2006||£137,500||£27,500|
|29 July 2005||£110,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Allen &Harris are proud to bring to the market this highly sought after 2 bedroom main door flat located in the heart of Shawlands, convenient for all local amenities, bars and restaurants.The property is enhanced by traditional features, bay window lounge, main door entry and private front garden.
A lovely main door, traditional tenement flat with a nice location on Trefoil Avenue, convenient for the wide range of amenities in Shawlands including Pollokshaws East Railway Station.
In excellent order throughout and upgraded since circa 2015 the property comprises of a main door entry to vestibule, reception hallway, bay window lounge, refitted internal kitchen (2015) with appliances including dishwasher, 2 double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, refitted WC/shower room (2016).
This property is further enhanced with traditional features, window shutters fitted (2015), gas central heating, double glazing, private front garden for sitting out.
Presented to the market in true walk in condition throughout this property is a credit to the current owners and is sure to impress all who view, therefore agents advise early internal viewings to fully appreciate the size, style and quality of accommodation available at this fantastic asking price.
The property is centrally positioned in Shawlands and sits only minutes' walk away from excellent amenities including a wide range of shops, cafes and bars on Kilmarnock Road. Excellent public transport services are all either nearby or close at hand. In addition to this, there are excellent road links close by giving easy access to Glasgow City Centre and the Central Belt motorway network system.
Lounge 18' 10" x 12' 2" ( 5.74m x 3.71m )
Kitchen 5' 10" x 8' 4" ( 1.78m x 2.54m )
Bedroom 1 14' 6" x 12' ( 4.42m x 3.66m )
Bedroom 2 14' 6" x 7' 4" ( 4.42m x 2.24m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.