£67,500 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|25 October 2021||£95,000||£25,500|
|24 June 2016||£69,500||£7,500|
|27 May 2005||£77,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Traditional top floor flat offering large and flexible accommodation amidst a very central and convenient location for shopping and transport links and leisure centre close by. Comprises Reception hallway with storage, traditional lounge, fitted kitchen, boxroom, double bedroom and modern bathroom.
This top floor traditional flat offers large and flexible accommodation which is situated within a very desirable and central location. The traditional interior comprising broad reception hallway with storage, large lounge, fitted modern kitchen, boxroom, double bedroom and modern bathroom. The interior shows potential to convert into an alternative layout dependant upon planning consents.
Dumbarton is a vibrant west coast town which is steeped in history whilst offering an array of retail parks shops and supermarkets to provide day to day living requirements. There are a number of sporting and leisure facilities close by providing features such swimming pool and gym. For the commuter there are excellent road and rail links to major centre of commerce and industry.
Reception Hallway Irregular Shaped Room 11' 6" x 6' 6" ( 3.51m x 1.98m)
Lounge Irregular Shaped Room 16' 9" x 12' 2" ( 5.11m x 3.71m)
Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 13' 4" x 7' 4" ( 4.06m x 2.24m)
Bedroom Irregular Shaped Room 12' 9" x 11' 3" ( 3.89m x 3.43m)
Boxroom Irregular Shaped Room 9' 8" x 6' 9" ( 2.95m x 2.06m)
Bathroom Irregular Shaped Room 8' x 4' 6" ( 2.44m x 1.37m)
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.