£120,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|3 September 2018||£113,500||£1,000|
|24 August 2017||£112,500||£10,000|
|8 April 2011||£102,500||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
A larger style two bedroom upper floor flat which is brought to the market in fabulous condition and offers elevated views to Ben Ledi. The home would make an ideal first time buy or perfect holiday home due to the beautiful setting of the National Park.
The accommodation is accessed by way of a communal security entrance and is found on the second floor. The flat is one of the larger styles within the development and consists of welcoming entrance hallway, well-proportioned lounge which opens onto the dining/family area which benefits from dual aspects and a light open feel, fabulous recently re-fitted dining kitchen with an array of sleek wall and floor units and contemporary work-tops, stylish family bathroom with bath and separate shower enclosure. Two double bedrooms complete the accommodation. The flat also boasts excellent storage provision including double fitted wardrobes to each bedroom. The elevated position of the flat allow for views over Callander to Ben Ledi.
Internally the property is decorated in bright neutral tones throughout. Fixtures and fittings are to an excellent standard providing a walk-in standard for a new buyer. Warmth is provided by gas fired central heating and double glazed windows have been installed. An allocated parking space is included with further visitor spaces available.
To the back of the flat are attractive communal gardens which are provided for the private use of the residents.
Lounge 15' 6" max x 13' 1" max ( 4.72m max x 3.99m max )
Dining Area 11' 5" x 10' 9" max ( 3.48m x 3.28m max )
Kitchen 12' 1" max x 9' 5" max ( 3.68m max x 2.87m max )
Bedroom 11' 2" max x 9' 11" ( 3.40m max x 3.02m )
Bedroom 9' 11" max x 9' 7" ( 3.02m max x 2.92m )
The town of Callander is renowned for its lovely setting amidst the Trossachs, now part of the National Park and providing good local shopping and excellent schooling facilities, as well as being on the doorstep of some glorious countryside, which provides all forms of amenities for outdoor enthusiasts. Callander is well located for access to Central Scotland, Stirling being 14 miles away and Glasgow about 37 miles. As a consequence the town has become increasingly popular with commuters to the major towns as well as being an important centre for tourism. Schools - Callander Primary School and McLaren High School.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.