£160,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|24 February 2006||£175,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Four bedroom sandstone maisonette in an extremely desirable town centre location close to Ayr beach. Summary of accommodation comprises: lounge with bay window; modern fitted kitchen; family bathroom with shower; four spacious bedrooms; rear garden; shared driveway; GCH; DG.
Traditional sandstone upper maisonette in a highly sought after residential location. 24 Montgomerie Terrace is an imposing Victorian era property which oozes character and historical charm whilst maintaining the comforts and practicalities of modern living. The residential location is in the heart of Ayr town centre only a short walk from Ayr beach and is surrounded by properties dating back hundreds of years as well as St. John's Tower which was constructed in the twelfth century. The property includes recent modernisations, shared driveway and garden. Residents may also apply for up to two free parking permits.
Summary of accommodation: generous front facing lounge with bay window formation; modern fitted kitchen with a variety of wall-hung and freestanding storage cabinets; family bathroom with pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c and over-bath shower; four spacious bedrooms, two of which feature dormer window; extensive rear garden; shared driveway; gas central heating; double glazing.
Lounge 20' 11" incl bay x 15' 6" ( 6.38m incl bay x 4.72m )
Kitchen 12' 9" x 13' 1" ( 3.89m x 3.99m )
Bedroom 1 18' 11" max x 11' 7" ( 5.77m max x 3.53m )
Bedroom 2 15' 9" max x 10' 7" ( 4.80m max x 3.23m )
Bedroom 3 19' max x 11' 7" ( 5.79m max x 3.53m )
Bedroom 4 9' 11" x 9' 5" ( 3.02m x 2.87m )
Bathroom 9' 5" max x 5' 3" ( 2.87m max x 1.60m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.