£65,000 Offers over
** CASH PURCHASE ONLY**
Rarely avaible but often requested this well presented one bedrom located on the16th floor with outstanding views to City Centre. Ideally suited for first time buyers or students.
Cash purchase only.
Allen &Harris are delighted to present to the market this 16th floor flat located within the high rise block of Taylor Place, Townhead.
The accommodation comprises shared entrance with security door entry, concierge service thereafter lift access to the 16th floor. The accommodation comprises welcoming reception hall with storage off allowing access to all other main apartments, a bright and spacious lounge with spectacular views across the city centre, modern fitted kitchen, double bedroom, modern fitted internal bathroom.
The property further benefits from double glazed window units and fresh decor throughout.
Ideal location close to universities and an extensive range of city centre amenities catering for most day to day requirements.
This may appeal to a wide range of buyers and university students.
Early viewing is strongly advised.
Lounge 17' 8" x 15' ( 5.38m x 4.57m )
Kitchen 10' 2" x 6' 4" ( 3.10m x 1.93m )
Bedroom 12' 1" x 8' 11" ( 3.68m x 2.72m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.