£82,500 Offers over
A well-proportioned 3 bed maisonette flat, on the second floor of this building, with uninterrupted views over Clydebank and beyond.
A well-proportioned 3 bed maisonette flat on the second floor of this building with uninterrupted views over Clydebank and beyond.
The flat can be accessed via security entry doors from Faifley Road on the north side or Fullers Gate on the south side.
Accommodation on the ground floor of the property comprises entrance hall, kitchen, bathroom and lounge/diner with Juliette balcony and feature fireplace; upstairs leads to 3 bedrooms and a WC. There are 2 storage cupboards off the hallways and 2 of the bedrooms have fitted wardrobes. Access to the loft is via a panel on the upper landing ceiling.
Click wood effect laminate is underfoot throughout.
There are floor and wall mounted units in the kitchen and integrated appliances include an oven, electric hob and extractor fan, there is space for a tall fridge/freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer or dishwasher.
The modern bathroom is fully tiled and has a shower bath in situ with mains shower over. A WC is on the upper floor off the landing.
The property has gas central heating and is double glazed.
Lounge/diner Irregular Shaped Room 17' 10" at the widest point x 15' 6" at the widest point ( 5.44m at the widest point x 4.72m)
Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 12' 5" x 7' 9" at the widest point ( 3.78m x 2.36m)
Bathroom 6' x 6' 1" ( 1.83m x 1.85m )
Bedroom 1 Irregular Shaped Room 15' 10" x 9' 3" ( 4.83m x 2.82m)
Bedroom 2 Irregular Shaped Room 8' 10" x 13' 3" ( 2.69m x 4.04m)
Bedroom 3 10' 1" x 8' 9" ( 3.07m x 2.67m )
Wc 5' 8" x 2' 6" ( 1.73m x 0.76m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.