£110,000 Offers over
Upload Abode is delighted to present this lovely 2-bedroom first floor flat located in a popular and central area of Hamilton. This property benefits from generous rooms, master bedroom with en-suite, modern decor and is in truly walk-in condition.
Five things the current owners love about their home:
1. Location is perfect- close to the town centre and transport links. Glasgow is 25 minutes away (by train) Edinburgh is 45 minutes away (by train).
2. Juliet balcony lets lots of natural light in which is great all year round. In the summer it`s so relaxing opening the Juliet balcony doors and eating lunch at the window al fresco. It is also sheltered and can be opened when it`s raining outside which is therapeutic to watch and listen to.
3. En-suite is brand new and modern.
4. The two bedrooms and living room are very spacious, much bigger than newly built houses and flats in the area.
5. Friendly neighbours- the neighbours respect your privacy but are there if you need them. Everyone is friendly and helpful.
Entrance to the property is via a secure entrance and well maintained communal area with a wooden door leading into the large hallway where you access all rooms.
This welcoming, spacious lounge features French doors with a Juliet balcony allowing lots of natural light, space for lounge furniture as well as a small dining table.
Contemporary kitchen with wood effect units and complementary grey work top. There is a mixture of free standing and integrated appliances.
Master bedroom with en-suite:
Large double bedroom with built-in mirrored wardrobes and modern en-suite shower room.
Double bedroom with ample space for bedroom furniture.
Part-tiled with a white bathroom suite.
Well-maintained grounds and parking.
To see everything this home has to offer check out our 3D Virtual Tour.
Hamilton is the largest town in Lanarkshire and the 4th largest in Scotland. It has 2 railway stations Hamilton Central and Hamilton West with the commute to Glasgow only 20 mins by train. Hamilton also has an excellent bus station with an express bus to Glasgow and direct routes to England.
If you have a young family it`s good to know Hamilton has 3 comprehensive high schools, 1 private school and a number of primary schools.
Entertainment wise Hamilton has a Premiership football team, direct access to Strathclyde Park, its own nightclub and a host of bars and restaurants. Our personal favourites are Spice on Bothwell Road for some Indian Cuisine, Bar West for pub grub and Ronzio Coffee House for a light lunch.
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in Hamilton:
1. Reputation â Having established ourselves in the market we have acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a cutting edge and dynamic approach to marketing your home with professional photography, innovative 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping your property stand out online.
3. Cost â We are a fixed fee estate agent, we offer a fair pricing structure with fantastic value for money.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own research into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.