£170,000 Offers over
An extremely generously proportioned proposition; this immaculately presented first floor apartment nestles quietly in this popular East Renfrewshire development, adjacent to a variety of local amenities, and enjoys an attractive leafy outlook from all windows.
This immaculately presented and notably bright apartment delivers an impressively spacious proposition and is enhanced enormously by the attractive leafy outlook enjoyed from every window.
Boasting a stylish yet neutral decorative tone throughout; this home is immediately welcoming upon entry and extends to spacious reception hallway with sizeable storage cupboard off, attractive formal lounge with modern fire and surround at focal point and French door access to an attractive 'Paris' balcony, fitted kitchen hosting a range of base and wall mounted storage cabinets, two incredibly well-appointed bedrooms (one of which boasts spacious built-in storage) and an impressive re-fitted family bathroom featuring white three piece suite with overhead shower attachment and ample vanity storage.
Further enhancing this superb home are features such as double glazing, secure entry system and notably well-maintained common areas which incorporate a spacious residents' lounge. Externally, well-maintained common grounds are neatly manicured and incorporate ample residents' parking.
Strawhill Court has proven popular over the years due to its quiet environment; yet excellent access is granted to a number of local shops and eateries in nearby Clarkston and Busby. Notably, the entrance to Clarkston railway station lies directly opposite the development whilst a range of bus services can also be accessed within a short walk.
Lounge 19' 6" max x 10' 7" max ( 5.94m max x 3.23m max )
Master Bedroom 17' 9" max x 9' 7" ( 5.41m max x 2.92m )
Bedroom 2 15' 6" max x 9' 1" max ( 4.72m max x 2.77m max )
Bathroom 6' 7" x 5' 6" ( 2.01m x 1.68m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.