£105,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|1 August 2007||£103,500||£24,500|
|23 April 2004||£79,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
15 James Street is a superbly proportioned traditional top floor flat located in the heart of Helensburgh town centre.
15 James Street is a superbly proportioned traditional top floor flat located in the heart of Helensburgh town centre. Access to the building is via a secure door entry system with a communal stairwell shared between the building. On entering the property is a welcoming hallway which has a good sized cupboard and an additional walk in store area. The lounge is a lovely size with bay window, stunning detailed cornice, press shelving and partial views of the Clyde Estuary. The kitchen is to the rear of the flat and has ample space for a table and chairs with lovely views over the rear garden and neighbouring roof tops. There are two excellent sized double bedrooms the Master also having partial views of the water and a modern shower room. As mentioned the flat retains a wealth of period features including detailed cornicing, original skirting boards and internal doors to name a few. The flat is double glazed and has gas central heating. Externally to the rear is a shared residents garden and the flat is ideally located for access to all of Helensburgh's excellent local amenities. Viewing is by appointment through or Helensburgh office and early viewing is advised.
Lounge 14' 3" Max exc bay x 12' 10" ( 4.34m Max exc bay x 3.91m )
Kitchen/diner 11' 7" Max x 10' 3" Max ( 3.53m Max x 3.12m Max )
Master Bedroom 14' 3" x 11' 1" ( 4.34m x 3.38m )
Bedroom 11' 7" x 9' 9" ( 3.53m x 2.97m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.