£90,000 Offers over
Located in a fabulous central position within Helensburgh town centre this one bedroom first floor flat is arguably one of the finest properties of its type to come to market in recent times.
Located in a fabulous central position within Helensburgh town centre this one bedroom first floor flat is arguably one of the finest properties of its type to come to market in recent times. Contained within a traditional built building it is one of only two flats and is accessed via a very well maintained hallway and enjoys shared access to a gorgeous south facing courtyard. The flat itself underwent a full program of refurbishment in 2017 and is offered in true walk in condition. The property has a superb balance of old and new and retains a wealth of period features throughout. There is a welcoming hallway with store cupboard. The lounge is an excellent size and has an original press cupboard. The lounge also has ample space for dining furniture if required. The dining kitchen is positioned at the rear of the property and is bright and airy due to its south facing position. It is fitted with good quality units and has lots of space for free-standing white goods. There is also an area ideal for a table and chairs and access to a large walk in larder. There is a large double bedroom and modern shower room. The flat is double glazed and has gas central heating. Externally as mentioned there is a lovely shared courtyard and ample on street parking nearby. Viewing is by appointment through our Helensburgh office and early viewing is advised.
Lounge 14' 11" x 11' 10" ( 4.55m x 3.61m )
Kitchen/diner 14' 8" Max x 12' 10" Max ( 4.47m Max x 3.91m Max )
Bedroom 11' 10" x 11' 9" ( 3.61m x 3.58m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.