£85,000 Offers over
* CLOSING DATE 12/02/21* Well presented and uograded main door lower cottage flat with private gardens and driveway parking. Well posoitioned on Merton Drive within Cardonald. Reception hallway, lounge with French Doors to garden, refitted kitchen, 3 bedrooms, refitted bathroom.
This main door lower cottage flat offers a good position on Merton Drive within Cardonald and is well placed for local amenities including on Paisley Road West and is equally well placed for commuting with quick access to the M8 motorway as well as the Clyde Tunnel.
Reception hallway, lounge with French Doors to decking and rear garden, refitted kitchen, 3 bedrooms (bedroom 3 with French Doors to rear garden), refitted bathroom with shower over bath.
The specification includes gas central heating and double glazing. Private rear gardens with an elevated decking area and fully enclosed. Driveway parking to the front. A good flat and offering excellent value for the accommodation on offer.
Lounge 15' x 10' 10" ( 4.57m x 3.30m )
Kitchen 6' 8" x 6' 6" ( 2.03m x 1.98m )
Bedroom 1 17' 10" extending to x 10' 10" ( 5.44m extending to x 3.30m )
Bedroom 2 12' 6" x 9' 10" ( 3.81m x 3.00m )
Bedroom 3 15' 8" x 6' 6" ( 4.78m x 1.98m )
Bathroom 6' 6" x 5' 4" ( 1.98m x 1.63m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.