£80,000 Offers over
Very centrally located is this two bedroom Top Floor Flat occupying a superb position within a modern sought after estate. Viewing is essential in order to appreciate the size, style and quality contained within.
*** PLEASE NOTE NO APPLIANCES HAVE BEEN TESTED - PROPERTY SOLD AS SEEN ***
A bright and spacious top floor apartment comprises of entrance hallway with a utility area housing the washing machine and a small cupboard. There is a bright and spacious open plan lounge/dining room with a balcony off, kitchen. Two bedrooms, one ensuite. The property benefits from private off street parking and security entry system. This would suit first time buyers or landlord / investors looking to purchase a well appointed property in this modern development.
The property is close to all main local amenities, schools and shops plus good links to Rutherglen and Glasgow city centre. It is within walking distance of Cambuslang train station and within 10 minutes' drive from the M74 motorway.
Lounge 17' x 11' 3" ( 5.18m x 3.43m )
Kitchen/breakfast Room 11' 6" x 7' 7" ( 3.51m x 2.31m )
Bedroom 1 16' 11" max x 10' 11" ( 5.16m max x 3.33m )
Bedroom 2 12' 7" x 10' 4" ( 3.84m x 3.15m )
Utility Area 5' 2" x 4' 7" ( 1.57m x 1.40m )
Family Bathroom 7' 8" x 5' 7" ( 2.34m x 1.70m )
Lounge 17' x 11' 3" ( 5.18m x 3.43m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.