£240,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|22 January 2018||£224,000||£1,000|
|16 November 2007||£225,000||£25,000|
|24 May 2004||£200,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Immaculate upper conversion occupying a prime location within Glasgow's Southside.
Early internal viewings are highly advised to fully appreciate the size, style and quality of accommodation within this rarely available property.
Allen and Harris are delighted to bring to the market this stunning and immaculately presented upper conversion set within Langside.
Offered to the market in true walk in condition throughout this beautiful home is a true credit to the current owners and is sure to impress all who view therefore early internal viewings are highly advised to avoid disappointment.
Internally the accommodation extends to include a welcoming reception hallway and staircase finished with a hardwood flooring leading to a bright formal lounge with feature fireplace and open plan access to the stunning modern fitted kitchen which comprises a range of floor and wall mounted units, centre island as well as a plethora of integrated appliances with further room for free standing units.
The lower level is complete with a generous sized double bedroom with hardwood flooring and ceiling spotlights and a stylish modern fitted family bathroom complete with white three piece suite including feature bath, heated towel rail, partial wall tiling and full floor tiling.
The upper level of this stunning apartment is accessed by the beautiful spiral staircase and leads to the impressive master bedroom which offers elevated views of the surrounding area as well as a lovely dressing area, walk in wardrobe and lovely two piece en suite shower room.
In addition this fantastic family home is further enhanced by a system of gas central heating, double glazing and well maintained communal entrance.
Lounge Irregular Shaped Room 17' 5" x 16' 9" Into Bay ( 5.31m x 5.11m)
Kitchen 15' 7" x 11' ( 4.75m x 3.35m )
Bedroom One Irregular Shaped Room 23' Maximum x 11' 8" ( 7.01m Maximum x 3.56m)
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 10' 8" ( 3.56m x 3.25m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.