£72,000 Offers over
13a West King Street is a superbly positioned one bedroom flat located a short distance from the centre of Helensburgh.
13a West King Street is a superbly positioned one bedroom flat located a short distance from the centre of Helensburgh. Contained within a building of only four flats they have the advantage of sharing a south facing resident's courtyard to the rear of the building. Internally the flat has good room proportions and retains a wealth of period features throughout. On entering there is a welcoming reception hall, a good sized lounge which has a feature fire surround, a superb dining sized kitchen which is fitted with modern units and has lots of space for free-standing white goods. There is also ample space for a dining table and chairs. There is a double bedroom with lots of built in storage and a large shower room. The flat has gas central heating and double glazed windows throughout. There is good quality carpeting and floor coverings and the flat would make an ideal buy to let investment or first time purchase. Locally there are lots of lovely eateries and shops nearby. Viewing is by appointment through our Helensburgh office and early viewing is advised.
Lounge 15' Max x 11' 5" Max ( 4.57m Max x 3.48m Max )
Kitchen/diner 15' 3" Max x 10' Max ( 4.65m Max x 3.05m Max )
Bedroom 9' 11" Max exc wardrobe x 9' 1" Max ( 3.02m Max exc wardrobe x 2.77m Max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.