£140,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|6 November 2000||£60,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Aurn Cottage is a gorgeous traditional two bedroom first floor flat which is located in Spy's Lane in the conservation village of Rhu.
Aurn Cottage is a gorgeous traditional two bedroom first floor flat which is located in Spy's Lane in the conservation village of Rhu. Spy's Lane itself is a private lane which is owned by the resident's and offers a high degree of privacy and a wonderful peaceful setting with this particular property affording great views towards the water. Access to the flat is via a private external stair at the back of the building. On entering the flat there is a welcoming porch and hallway which takes you into a superb dining area and kitchen which is fitted with modern units and has lots of space for free-standing white goods. The lounge and main bedroom are on the south facing side of the building and are bright and airy with wonderful views towards the Gareloch. There is an additional bedroom located to the rear and a modern shower room. The property has gas central heating and has the advantage of having new windows installed around three years ago. Externally there is a good sized private garden and an additional area of shared ground. The property also benefits from an allocated parking space. Viewings are by appointment through our Helensburgh office and early viewing is advised.
Hall/dining Area 10' 4" x 8' 3" ( 3.15m x 2.51m )
Kitchen 10' 4" x 9' 5" ( 3.15m x 2.87m )
Lounge 14' 6" x 10' 2" ( 4.42m x 3.10m )
Main Bedroom 12' 10" x 10' 2" ( 3.91m x 3.10m )
Bedroom 10' 4" x 9' 3" ( 3.15m x 2.82m )
Bathroom 9' 7" x 4' 1" ( 2.92m x 1.24m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.