£170,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|19 July 2005||£126,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Beautifully presented upper apartment occupying a prime position in a delightful cul-de-sac within Newton Mearns.
Agents highly advise early internal inspections to fully appreciate the size, style and quality of accommodation available.
Allen and Harris are proud to bring to the market this stunning upper apartment set within an ever popular pocket of Newton Mearns.
This beautiful family home is freshly decorated in neutral tones throughout and offered in true walk in condition therefore agents highly advise early internal viewings to fully appreciate the size, style and quality of accommodation available.
Internally the accommodation extends to include a welcoming reception hallway, a bright front facing formal lounge with space for dining which leads to a modern fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and floor mounted units, stainless steel sink and side drainer with complementary worktop surface area. A particular feature of this property is the utility / laundry room that is located on the ground level with floor units, sink and drainer and vinyl flooring.
This fantastic opportunity boasts two well proportioned bedrooms each benefiting from built in storage and finished with fitted carpets and a stylish modern fitted bathroom comprising of a white three piece suite with shower, heated towel rail and completed with laminate flooring and ceiling spotlights.
This stunning family home is further enhanced by a system of gas central heating, double glazing, private garden grounds and private garage.
Lounge 16' 3" x 12' 10" ( 4.95m x 3.91m )
Kitchen 9' 10" x 7' 8" ( 3.00m x 2.34m )
Bedroom One 11' 4" x 9' 4" ( 3.45m x 2.84m )
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 10' 5" ( 3.23m x 3.17m )
Utility / Laundry Irregular Shaped Room 12' 6" x 5' 10" ( 3.81m x 1.78m)
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.