£225,000 Fixed price
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|26 August 2016||£187,500||£10,500|
|31 July 2013||£177,000||£33,000|
|1 September 2006||£210,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Rarely available professional upper apartment occupying a prime position within Glasgow's Southside.
Agents highly advise early internal viewings to fully appreciate the size, style and quality of accommodation available.
Allen and Harris are delighted to bring to the market this rarely available, larger style professional apartment set within a prestigious address within Newlands.
Presented in true walk in condition throughout this property is true credit to the current owners and sure to impress all who view therefore agents highly advise early internal viewings to avoid disappointment.
Internally the accommodation extends to include a welcoming reception hallway with two separate storage cupboards and fitted carpet, a bright and spacious formal lounge with french doors leading to a Parisian balcony and a spacious modern fitted dining sized kitchen comprising a range of floor and wall mounted units, integrated appliances as well as further space for free standing units.
This beautiful apartment also extends to include three well proportioned double bedrooms each offering fitted carpets as well as built in storage with bedrooms one and two each boasting double wardrobes, a stunning three piece family bathroom and a stylish master en suite shower room.
In addition this fantastic apartment is further enhanced by a system of gas central heating, double glazing, residential parking and low maintenance garden grounds and communal areas with security entrance system.
Lounge 16' 1" x 12' 1" ( 4.90m x 3.68m )
Kitchen 11' 4" x 10' 5" ( 3.45m x 3.17m )
Bedroom 1 14' 6" x 9' 9" ( 4.42m x 2.97m )
Bedroom 2 11' 4" x 10' 2" ( 3.45m x 3.10m )
Bedroom 3 14' 6" x 9' 2" ( 4.42m x 2.79m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.